Thursday 30 April 2015

Further Research - Application in Video Games

Research: Videos



In this section of my Research, I thought it would be useful to look at various in-game examples of 3D assets (more specifically weapons). 

As at the end of my project, the aim being to display a variety of 3D modelled weapons in high quality, much in the same way that these videos will show below.

----

Devil May Cry 4:
Menu Screen - Weapons and Character models




God of War HD Collection:
Extras: 3D Character Graveyard





Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance:
Customisation Menu




Final Fantasy XIII-2:
Equipment Menu



Kingdom Hearts II HD Remix:
Item Menu




The Stanley Parable:
The Museum Ending

*Note: I did not obtain this footage myself, so there is only a link to a Youtube video. However this video most describes what I was aiming for, with the ending of this game being presented as a literal museum: displaying various 3D assets used throughout the game, where the player can now take a closer look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment